Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing 8 Fun with images in Flickr










In the same post in which you placed your creation, briefly describe your experience completing Thing 8. Which of these tools intrigues you and why? Was it easy, frustrating, time-consuming, fun? Share some of your ideas for using the images you can create.





All the photo tools I tried were fun, I like the trading cards. I think this would be a fun project to use with my students creating trading cards of their favorite books and writing mini reviews of them to trade with others in the class. It was pretty easy to do as long as the picture was already turned the right way - at first I used one that needed to be rotated, and the editing capabilities are limited (including size of font and layout).





The pop art option was very easy and so was the ID card. I had trouble uploading the fake magazine cover. I got an error message that said the picture was corrupt. I'll have to play around with that one more another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment